|Calendar||Clubs||Committees||Conference||Contact Us||District Directory||Forms for Members||Main Index||Member Index||Programs||Search here||"What's New?"||What and Where|
|Our Vision for 2012 - 2013|
|To advance Rotary and the District by encouraging a "can do" culture and
strong focus on a healthy membership growth, that will ensure retention
and growth in all clubs in District 9790.
District Membership Goals 2012 – 2013
1. Establish a vibrant new club of younger professionals. (with new club team)
2. To continue valuing and supporting the existing work of all the clubs and Rotarians.
3. Assist clubs with a plan of action to foster the retention of members.
4. Work with clubs to develop strategies to grow quality member numbers in clubs working towards an 8 percent overall annual increase in district membership for 2012 - 2013.
|Membership Recruitment and Retention:
Provision of inspiration, guidance and support via promotional and motivational materials as well being available to clubs and cluster groups, including:
• Working with clubs to develop a membership retention and recruitment plan.
• Working with Club Membership Chair to implement the plan.
• Assist with sourcing resources available to the club.
|New Members Forums
A number of new members forums will be run throughout the year for new Rotarians to learn how Rotary operates, what they should be experiencing in their own clubs and to start developing a network of other new Rotarians.
|Resources Available to Clubs:
Video and DVD’S.
Research lists of potential Rotarians.
Sample presentations and letters.
District Membership website.
|Why DID people like you AND I join Rotary ?
Friendship, Business Development, Personal Growth and Development, Leadership Development Citizenship in the Community, Continuing Education, Public Speaking Skills, Entertainment, Family Programs, Vocational Skills, Cultural Awareness, Nice People, The Opportunity to Serve: Fun.
Lets share all the above and ASK ASK ASK a friend to join us today in ROTARY.
What is Rotary?
Rotary is a worldwide network of inspired individuals who translate their passions into relevant social causes to change lives in communities!
What is Rotary's mission?
We provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through our fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Our 3 strategic priorities are:
Support and strengthen Clubs.
Focus and increase humanitarian service.
Enhance public image and awareness.
Our core values: Service - Fellowship - Diversity - Integrity - Leadership.
|This page is maintained by David Meller|
|Search only this site|
|Top of Page|
|This site is sponsored by MyMail Networks|
The Rotary name and logo are the exclusive property of Rotary International
Material on this site is Copyright
|Many images are used for illustration purposes only and do not represent the subject matter|
|Last modified: 13 Jun 2012 13:26|
|1. Use of the information and data contained within this Site or these pages is at your sole risk.
2. If you rely on the information on this Site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
3. This Site includes links to other websites operated by Community, Business and Government.
4. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
5. All linked websites are linked "as is".
6. Rotary International District 9790:
does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this Site;
does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this Site to those other websites.
7. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this Site you do so at your own risk.
8. The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice.
9. District 9790 may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
10. Some of the public photographs displayed on this web site only serve to depict the potential capabilities of the District 9790 , and are not intended to imply that they reflect anything done by members of the District 9790 .
11. District 9790 , its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked website into another language;
make no representations as to the availability of the Site and the availability of websites linked from or to the Site;
accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the Site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site or its use or any website linked to this Site.